Here’s a small hotfix for a couple issues in today’s patch release.
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub
- Added option to use legacy controller system to game options menu (free move cursor)
- Fixed some items being impossible to select in inventory with new snap controller system in old saves
- Fixed bone & arrow baskets inverted in book
- Player now returns to their original position when exiting chair/bench – should fix issue of players stuck in chairs built too close to tables
- Reduced trigger range on chair so players can’t teleport across room to sitting position