Here’s a small hotfix, addressing some issues with dedicated servers and also fixing an issue with some furniture and buildings disappearing when saving/loading. The fix for vanishing structures isn’t retroactive, but will stop it occurring if you rebuild those items.
If you have a dedicated server up currently, it will be necessary to update both the dedicated server tool and your game build to the latest and restart the server.
- Fixed a bug where some structures would vanish on loading games
- DS – Added a version check to servers. This will inform players if the dedicated server they are attempting to join is from a different release than the current build they are using. Players who see this message should make sure their game is up to date, or alternatively try a different server as server may not be up to date
- DS – Connecting to a dedicated server now shows a client connecting message during the initial stages
- DS – When attempting to connect to a server that is not configured correctly, players will now receive an error message and be returned to title screen
- DS – Join server button on dedicated server has been renamed from ‘new’ to ‘join’
- DS – Fixed basic fires not lightable by clients after loading into games
- DS – Prevented dedicated server from saving quality presets
- DS – Player list in game now shows amount of players in game
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub