Here’s a small fix to properly switch ocean types at start of game for some players who were having crashes on integrated graphics cards/low spec machines. As well as some other small fixes listed below.
- Changed how new ocean behaves at start of game. New ocean will no longer be active at start if ocean is set to ‘Flat’ from title options screen. If playing on an integrated graphics card or having any crashes when starting the game, set ocean quality to ‘Flat’ in options menu. (temporary solution until we find a better fix)
- Possible fix for some players having invisible ponds/lakes
- Fixed issue with scale/blend weight of dead enemies sometimes not applying on client
- Fixed issue with props on mutants sometimes popping in after death for client
- Fixed intermittent issue that could be preventing saving in SP
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub